Muscle fatigue is the difficulty experienced by muscle in performing voluntary task. It’s a feeling of tiredness and lack of energy. Overtime, muscle fatigue can be a chief cause of work fatigue. Muscle fatigue can also occur as a result of certain health conditions like cancer, heart-related problem. Usually at a point or the other, we find ourselves actively working. After a period of inactivity, you notice that you lose the form of your initial work rate to fatigue. In this post, I will be telling us how to regain such fit and also work at maximum
Causes of Muscle Fatigue
- Lack of exercise
- Mineral deficiency
- Sleep deprivation
1. First thing is to determine the root of your muscle fatigue. If it is not activity related, you might find it hard to deal with. Kindly consult your doctor
2. After knowing the cause, you will need adequate recovery time during any activity you are involved in.
3. Engage in endurance activities like running, brisk walking. While doing this, you can learn breathing exercises to help you relax.
4. Adequate hydration. Water is life.
5. A very good massage cam help increase blood flow. Try general body massage as a form of relaxation during the process.
6. Try and include garlic in your diet. It has proven to enhance performance and safe for use.
Written by Olawale Sogbesan